|FINAL NEW BUILD ON THIS DEVELOPMENT, Site 13 Manse Gate||£429,950||2,344 sq. feet|
FINAL NEW BUILD 6-bedroom detached home with integral garage.
Photographs show similar house design, customers own selections from our supplier showrooms will be available for a limited period.
Spacious open plan kitchen/dining with separate utility room. Bright and airy sunroom. Separate lounge. Ground floor wc and under stairs storage cupboard. Magnificent master bedroom with dressing area and ensuite shower room. All 6 bedrooms will accommodate double beds. Family bathroom includes separate shower cubicle. Additional shower room on second floor.
Nestling within one of the most desirable neighbourhoods in Newtownards, Manse Gate off Manse Road, has a perfect combination of new family homes to compliment this most sought after area. On the periphery of the A20 dual carriageway between Newtownards and Belfast, Manse Gate is within easy reach of major shopping areas, local schools and an abundance of recreational amenities. Whether it’s cycling along the Comber Greenway or exploring the many boutiques along the shores of Strangford Lough, Manse Gate really is in the ideal location for work, rest and play.
LOUNGE 4.93 x 3.79M 16’2” x 12’5” PLUS BAY
KITCHEN 5.00 x 2.75M 16’5” x 9’0”
DINING 3.83 x 3.79M 12’7” x 12’5”
UTILITY ROOM 2.75 x 1.65M 9’0” x 5’5”
WC 2.07 x 0.90M 6’9” x 2’11”
SUNROOM 3.68 x 3.02M 12’1” x 9’11”
GARAGE 5.80 x 3.79M 19’0” x 12’5”
MASTER BEDROOM 5.20 x 3.79M 17’1” x 12’5” INC DRESS
ENSUITE 2.55 x 2.30M 8’4” x 7’7”
BEDROOM 2 3.89 x 3.55M 12’9” x 11’8”
BEDROOM 3 3.99 x 3.55M 13’1” x 11’8”
BEDROOM 4 4.25 x 2.75M 13’11” x 9’0”
BATHROOM 2.70 x 2.35M 8’10” x 7’9”
BEDROOM 5 4.84 x 3.99M 15’11” x 13’1”
BEDROOM 6 4.84 x 3.79M 15’11” x 12’5”
WC/SHOWER 2.56 x 1.54M 8’5” x 5’1”
ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME
The Main Structure:
Walls are of traditional, tried and tested cavity construction. Brick and/or plaster render are used for the external finish topped by white coloured uPVC square edge fascia, barge and soffit. External timber features are painted gloss white to match where applicable. The roof will have a contrasting black coloured, flat concrete tile crowned by a dry fixed ridge tile. White coloured uPVC hexagonal guttering with square uPVC downpipes compliment the external trim.
Energy saving white uPVC double glazed windows with locking latches (except those deemed emergency escape routes) are standard. White coloured uPVC French doors doors are fitted where applicable. A low maintenance GRP front door and uPVC rear door with double-glazing complete the external elevation.
All garden areas will have a lawn front and rear unless otherwise specified or shown on the site layout. Flat top garden edge and treated rail fencing will be erected where applicable. Fencing will include 1.8m high (approx) vertical boards to specified areas at the rear of each property (our sales team can let you know where).
Driveways will be finished in bitmac. A coloured pavia brick path will be provided to at least the front and rear elevation with level access to one external door. Specified plots may have a facing brick boundary wall subject to planning conditions on site. You can even wash your car and water the plants using the outside tap which is provided as standard!
6” contemporary MDF skirting and 4” contemporary MDF architrave painted gloss white is the perfect trim for each room. Painted MDF cillboard nosed and rebated provide a seamless finish to the windows. The feeling of warmth and luxury is added by white, solid, internal v-panel doors with brushed chrome coloured latch furniture. Solid ash newel posts and handrails with white painted square balustrades are incorporated in homes with stairways.
There will be smooth plastered ceilings and a white, insulated, uPVC loft access trap door will be fitted in the relevant area. Ventilation/extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite (where applicable) and WC.
Energy conservation and running costs are important to all of us so high levels of thermal insulation to walls, roof space and habitable areas is provided to achieve a substantial energy saving. A specially designed mains gas central heating system is standard in each home. This will incorporate a boiler and there will be radiators in all main rooms. The system is programme controlled to ensure a performance suitable for most individual requirements and to provide you with a separate hot water supply. Your new home will have a pressurised water system.
For your Peace of Mind:
An intruder alarm is supplied and installed by a approved company. Front and back doors have multi lock systems and all ground floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are fitted at both the front and back door. The front door will have a door bell.
Every property is registered with the National House Building Council (NHBC) 10 Year warranty and insurance scheme known as Buildmark, the first 2 years of which are directly with Antrim Construction and backed by NHBCs Resolution Service. The NHBC Buildmark cover also provides deposit protection from the point of exchange, and structural defects insurance in years 3-10. More details are available on our website Useful Links page.
Platinum Turnkey Finish:
Did you know you could personalise your new home even before you move in? You could choose tiling, splash backs, flooring, kitchens, power socket positions and many more features besides. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to get creative and put your stamp on a truly blank canvas. We build many choices and options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range, the earlier you reserve. Our team will advise you on the options available on each property when you reserve a new home.
Additional options may be considered but we can only incorporate them into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all of us at the requisite stage of construction. This property is being taken to a more advanced stage of construction and therefore some choices may have minor restrictions, primarily based on a preselected electrical layout.
And now for the 'small' print - it really is the same size as the rest because we want you to be fully informed throughout the buying process:
1. When a site is reserved customers will be granted not less than 6 weeks (unless otherwise specified in writing by us) known as the ‘Reservation Period’, to sign and return the Building Agreements/Contract. The basic purchase price at point of reservation will be guaranteed during the Reservation Period. We reserve the right to sell the property to another customer during the Reservation Period if we believe reasonable progress towards receipt of acceptable signed Building Agreements/Contract is not being met.
2. The date on which acceptable Building Agreements/Contract should be returned to ACC Ltd is shown on a customer’s Sales Advice Note and Information Pack. A copy of this Sales Advice Note is forwarded to a customer’s solicitor. Solicitors must be appointed within 48hrs of reservation to facilitate completion of pre-contract conveyancing prior to the date Building Agreements/Contract are due.
3. If the Building Agreements/Contract are not received by the date specified, the property may be increased in price or returned to ‘Available’ status.
4. Reservations are normally only taken from customers who are in a position to sign Building Agreements/Contract e.g., first time buyer, customer with their own property sale agreed, cash buyer etc., however on some occasions customers may have properties to sell that have no formal offer. In such instances we may consider accepting a reservation, but the property could still be listed as ‘Available’ however, we will not sell the property to another customer without first giving 24hours notice, during which time we must have confirmation that receipt of acceptable Building Agreements/Contract are imminent.
5. A Holding Fee to book a property on this development is £1,000. The Holding Fee is non-refundable, unless through no reasonable fault of their own, a customer has finance declined in which circumstances we require written confirmation from the proposed lender or financial advisor.
6. Upon acceptance of the Building Agreements/Contract customers will be expected to pay a 5% deposit (via their solicitor). There are no other interim payments required by us during the building of your new home unless specified by us in writing. Balance monies are due via a purchaser’s solicitor on the Contract Completion Date.
7. Further detailed particulars of the sales process from Reservation to Post Handover Maintenance are obtained in a customer’s Information Pack which is normally forwarded within 10 working days of a Holding Fee being received by us.
9. SITE SAFETY To prevent the risk of serious injury and to ensure the comfort of our customers ALL pre handover site visits must be pre booked via ACC Ltd. Sales Department or their authorised selling agent. Any other visit will be deemed unauthorised.
Finally, keeping it all ship shape
Landscaped areas have been incorporated to compliment your new home and these areas will require continuing management in the future in order to maintain the quality environment in which you live. For this purpose, Antrim Construction Company Limited has entered into an agreement with a management company. Residents will contribute to this service. The first payment will be made to Antrim Construction Company Limited at the same time as your balance purchase money is paid.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, these contents do not form part of or constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details. Ref: 20190901