|Site 152 Enlerbank
|1,774 sq. feet
|Site 175 Enlerbank
|1,774 sq. feet
SHOW HOME OPEN SUNDAY 2PM - 4PM OR BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
LOUNGE 3.79 x 3.58M 12’5” x 11’8”
KITCHEN / SNUG 9.24 x 3.16M 30’3” x 10’4”
DINING ROOM 3.79 x 3.43M 12’5” x 11’3”
GARDEN ROOM 3.11 x 2.80M 10’2” x 9’2”
UTILITY ROOM 3.16 x 1.65M 10’4” x 5’4”
WC 2.69 x 0.95M 8’9” x 3’1”
MASTER BEDROOM 4.84 x 4.48M 15’10” x 14’8” MAX
ENSUITE 2.11 x 1.85M 6’11” x 6’0”
BEDROOM 2 3.53 x 3.06M 11’6” x 10’0” MAX
BEDROOM 3 3.89 x 3.53M 12’9” x 11’6”
BEDROOM 4 3.06 x 2.60M 10’0” x 8’6”
BATHROOM 2.70 x 2.11M 8’10” x 6’11”
ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME
The Main Structure:
Walls are of traditional, tried and tested cavity construction. Brick and/or plaster render are used for the external finish. External timber features are painted to match where applicable. The roof will have a grey coloured, flat concrete tile crowned by a dry fixed ridge tile. uPVC round guttering with round uPVC downpipes compliment the external trim.
Energy saving uPVC gas filled double glazed windows with locking latches (except those deemed emergency escape routes) are standard. uPVC French doors or sliding patio doors are fitted where applicable.
A low maintenance GRP front door and uPVC rear door with double-glazing complete the external elevation.
All garden areas will have a front and rear lawn unless otherwise specified or shown on the site layout. To give a complete look from day one, the front lawn will be turfed. The back lawn will have either turf or seed depending on the time of the year, subject to ACC Ltd discretion. Flat top garden edge and treated rail fencing will be erected where applicable. Fencing will include a timber privacy screen between adjoining properties; all other fenced areas will comprise of treated timber posts and rail (approx 900mm high).
Driveways will be approx 10 metres long or from the road kerb to the front elevation of the property, whichever is the greater, and finished in bitmac. Garages (where applicable) are counted as a parking space and may reduce the length of driveways. A coloured pavia brick path will be provided to at least the front and rear elevation with level access to one external door. Patios will have a minimum area of 5.75m2 where applicable. Specified plots may have a boundary wall subject to planning conditions on site. You can even wash your car and water the plants using the outside tap which is provided as standard!
5” contemporary MDF skirting and 3” contemporary MDF architrave painted gloss white is the perfect trim for each room. Painted MDF cillboard provide a seamless finish to the windows. This is all complimented by moulded ‘ladder’ style internal doors painted white, with brushed chrome coloured latch furniture. Ash newel posts and handrails with square balustrades painted white where appropriate are incorporated in homes with stairways.
There will be smooth plastered ceilings and a white, insulated, uPVC loft access trap door will be fitted in the relevant area. Ventilation/extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite (where applicable) and WC. Water resistant light fittings will be installed in bathrooms and ensuite (where applicable).
Energy conservation and running costs are important to all of us so thermal insulation to walls, roof space and habitable areas is provided to achieve a substantial energy saving. An Ember Smart Home heating control enables remote access from a suitable mobile device via an app. A specially designed mains gas central heating system is standard in each home. This will incorporate a boiler and there will be radiators in all main rooms. The system is programme controlled to ensure a performance suitable for most individual requirements and to provide you with a separate hot water supply. Your new home will have a pressurised water system.applicable) and WC. Water resistant light fittings will be installed in bathrooms and ensuite (where applicable).
For your Peace of Mind:
An intruder alarm is supplied and installed by an approved company. Front and back doors have multi lock systems and all ground floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are fitted at both the front and back door. A “smart” doorbell with intercom + video will be installed (App required).
Every property is registered with the National House Building Council (NHBC) 10 Year warranty and insurance scheme known as Buildmark, the first 2 years of which are directly with Antrim Construction and backed by NHBCs Resolution Service. The NHBC Buildmark cover also provides deposit protection from the point of exchange, and structural defects insurance in years 3-10. More details are available on our website "Useful Links" page.
Platinum Turnkey Specification
Did you know you could personalise your new home even before you move in? You could choose tiles, flooring, kitchens, power socket positions and many more features besides. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to get creative and put your stamp on a truly blank canvas. We build many choices and options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range, the earlier you reserve. Our team will advise you on the options available on each property when you reserve a new home.
Additional options may be considered but we can only incorporate them into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all of us at the requisite stage of construction.
Finally, keeping it all ship shape
Landscaped areas have been incorporated to compliment your new home and these areas will require continuing management in the future in order to maintain the quality environment in which you live. For this purpose, Antrim Construction Company Limited has entered into an agreement with a management company. Residents will contribute to this service. The first payment will be made to Antrim Construction Company Limited at the same time as your balance purchase money is paid.
And now for the 'small' print - it really is the same size as the rest because we want you to be fully informed throughout the buying process:
1. When a site is reserved customers will be granted not less than 6 weeks (unless otherwise specified in writing by us) known as the ‘Reservation Period’, to sign and return the Building Agreements/Contract. The basic purchase price at point of reservation will be guaranteed during the Reservation Period. We reserve the right to sell the property to another customer during the Reservation Period if we believe reasonable progress towards receipt of acceptable signed Building Agreements/Contract is not being met.
2. The date on which acceptable Building Agreements/Contract should be returned to ACC Ltd is shown on a customer’s Sales Advice Note and Information Pack. A copy of this Sales Advice Note is forwarded to a customer’s solicitor. Solicitors must be appointed within 48hrs of reservation to facilitate completion of pre-contract conveyancing prior to the date Building Agreements/Contract are due.
3. If the Building Agreements/Contract are not received by the date specified, the property may be increased in price or returned to ‘Available’ status.
4. Reservations are normally only taken from customers who are in a position to sign Building Agreements/Contract e.g., first time buyer, customer with their own property sale agreed, cash buyer etc., however on some occasions customers may have properties to sell that have no formal offer. In such instances we may consider accepting a reservation, but the property could still be listed as ‘Available’ however, we will not sell the property to another customer without first giving 24hours notice, during which time we must have confirmation that receipt of acceptable Building Agreements/Contract are imminent.
5. A Holding Fee to book a property on this development is £500. The Holding Fee is non-refundable, unless through no reasonable fault of their own, a customer has finance declined in which circumstances we require written confirmation from the proposed lender or financial advisor.
6. Upon acceptance of the Building Agreements/Contract customers will be expected to pay a 5% deposit (via their solicitor). There are no other interim payments required by us during the building of your new home unless specified by us in writing. Balance monies are due via a purchaser’s solicitor on the Contract Completion Date.
7. Further detailed particulars of the sales process from Reservation to Post Handover Maintenance are obtained in a customer’s Information Pack which is normally forwarded within 10 working days of a Holding Fee being received by us.
9. SITE SAFETY – To prevent the risk of serious injury and to ensure the comfort of our customers ALL pre handover site visits must be pre booked via ACC Ltd. Sales Department or their authorised selling agent. Any other visit will be deemed unauthorised.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, these contents do not form part of or constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
and that's it for now!
Please do not hesitate to contact our sales team if you would like more information